- • Same-Day ACH batches must be wire funded. NatPay must receive the wire by 1 p.m. EST.
- • The wires must be sent to a special location (you will be given a form with the information upon checkout.)
- • The timing and availability of Same-Day ACH credits will vary by the receiving bank.
- • The U.S. Government does not process Same-Day ACH at all. Items slated to go to the U.S. Government (like taxes and impounds) will not be credited as Same-Day ACH.
- • It is the receiving bank’s responsibility to comply with the Same-Day ACH posting requirements.
- • $50 per file fee
- • $1 per item fee (Your normal item fee plus $1.00)
In order to process a Same-Day ACH file, begin by uploading your file like normal to My.DirectDeposit.com. Click on the “Upload Files” menu option, and then browse to find your file.
After you have selected your file, click the “Click to Upload” button. If the deposit date in your file already reflects the current date you will be taken to the review screen where your batch will be marked as Same-Day ACH (if you have uploaded your file prior to 1 p.m. EST).
If your file has a deposit date other than today’s date and you’d like to make it a Same-Day ACH file, upload your file as normal, and then on the review screen, click on the “Change” link under the Pay Date header.
In the calendar pop-up window choose today’s date and then click the “Apply” button.
Your batch will now be marked as Same-Day ACH.
If everything looks good, click the “Click to Process” button to continue.
You will also that see your batch is marked as Same-Day ACH on the summary screen.
If everything looks good, click on the “Check Out” button to send your file for final processing.
Once the file is checked out, there will be a new message that gives you the ability to download the wire form. WE MUST RECEIVE THE WIRE BY 1: P.M. EST.
PLEASE NOTE: Same-Day ACH wires go to a different bank than our normal wires. Be sure to send the wire to bank account listed on the form you download from the My.DirectDeposit.com. In order to avoid delays in NatPay receiving your wire, please be sure to list NatPay as the beneficiary, and put your client’s NPC Account number in the memo field.